This is an Engineering & Consulting role which requires good communication skills as well as great technical capabilities. You will participate and support projects from variety technologies, proposing solutions and optimizations in selected areas. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies.
Main responsibilities may include:
- Provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients as system engineer
- Support implementation and transformation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Work in a close knit with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers in designing IT solutions (Transformation Projects)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues and provide deep technical knowledge to our internal team.
Our Engineers participate and actively support business initiatives by consulting and implementing reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented Digital Workplace solutions based on Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and supporting technologies. They might be involved in design support and architecture support of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
If you are:
- Focused on technologies Digital Workplace Engineer with proven thought technical implementations and administration
- Creative thinking person with open mindset approach
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and support in prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Very good at communicating technical problems and solutions
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to support technical implementations and solutions aligned with client’s business problems
- Planning to improve or develop your technical skills around IT designs and solutions
- Passionate about Microsoft technologies
And you have:
- Extensive experience in managing and remediating Active Directory
- Proven experience in on-prem AD to Azure Active Directory, Windows 7 to Windows 10 migrations projects
- Experience in administration, implementation, servicing and troubleshooting of System Center Configuration Manager, including in-place upgrade, side-by-side migration and high availability
- Experience in configuring and managing Azure Intune and related components – Azure AD including Conditional Access, Hybrid Azure AD join, Co-management, Azure AD Connect, etc.
- Understanding of Mobile Device Management using Azure Intune
- Experience with Windows/applications assessment
- Knowledge about Microsoft Modern Device Management, EM+S, Office365, Microsoft 365
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about Image Engineering and Image Deployment using SCCM and MDT
- Experience in administrating and implementations of virtualization (App-V, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge about Windows Information Protection, Credential Guard, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Knowledge about Azure AD including Conditional Access, Hybrid Azure AD join, Co-management, Azure AD Connect, etc.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.