- You have minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within Operations, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in AML industry (as an asset),
- You have experience in managing complex programs delivered to the corporate group internal partners,
- You are experienced in Change Delivery, Lean Management, Process Engineering / Mapping / Optimization and Transformation, Continuous Improvement (with proven track record of successfully conducted transformations),
- You are experienced in people management (building the team, training, mentoring, developing),
- You speak English fluently – C1 or above,
- You enjoy and you are effective in establishing plans to determine tasks, priorities, and timelines and identifying the resources needed to achieve goals,
- You have the ability to identify problems, analyze key information and make connections, in order to find the best solutions,
- You are able to gain support for ideas and solutions relying on persuasion rather than authority in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Technical or business training in business excellence, e.g. Lean Management or Six Sigma
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Good understanding of data and data processing
We are a global company that serves and secures interest of millions of customers because our main goal is to deliver the best-in-class service for our stakeholders. For that reason, we have built the Customer Due Diligence Area of CDD best in class specialists who perform high quality analysis of KYC process for corporate customers, ensuring any risk indicators are properly escalated according to ING standards and policies.
Our team helps ING to verify if Customers can be trustworthy by completing required CDD checks as well as updating customer files on time, screening customers and transactions, and reporting suspicious activities according to procedures.
We are growing our business in Poland and extending our current service. Our strategy is to build KYC organization that will serve ING Group by process standardization and optimization. We are planning to obtain it by working globally with our AML/FEC professionals on the KYC process in order to increase efficiency and quality and implement process improvements in this fast changing environment.
If you are passionate about challenges and enjoy looking for ways to a better, smarter and more efficient way of working, then this is your place! Our highest priority is to act together, inspire each other and support each other in achieving our goals. We are a bank with big ambitions, where ambitious people work. If you value knowledge and good working atmosphere, just like us, join us and set new directions for your personal development.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Start 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00
- ul. Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations