- You are able to analyze & solve problems efficiently,
- You are good at communication and are able to deliver results as promised,
- You have experience in SAS management (2+ yrs, preferred SAS Viya experience),
- You have a very good knowledge of English – spoken and written.
- You have experience with CDCI and platform automation.
- Previous experience in working in an Agile environment.
You will be joining a quite mature (~2yrs) squad, working on for the Model Paradigm Shift programme.
Your primary task would be to develop and maintain a Modelling platform, according to customer needs and ING regulations (security, compliance, Agile, etc).
The platform will be extensively used by our colleagues, who are building risk models for in Risk & Finance, Operational and Market Risk Tribes. You can count on direct and fast communication to your most important users.
The squad has already grown quite a bit and is looking to further expand and develop new solutions. The technology stack consists of:
• OS RHEL;
• Docker (Openshift/Kubernetes);
• Azure DevOps.
The squad, with the help of Product Owner, has the autonomy to manage and modify the platform according to requirements.
In your daily work you will be supported by many other expert squads like Security, Continuous Development as a Service and many others.
Your future duties
80%80%20%20%Setting up SAS platform (SAS Viya)Developing security measures according tostandard
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations