PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer
We are looking for people who will join our super RPA team.
- Working in cross-disciplinary team of experts for the development of Robotic Process Automation solutions in various RPA software;
- Not only developing new robotic solutions for the Client, but also analyzing Client`s business processes, and identifies opportunities for automation;
- Redesign business processes if required;
- Communication with Clients.
If you have:
- Good knowledge of business processes;
- Previous experiences in process improvements and re-design;
- Knowledge of VBA and/or VB.Net programming languages would be an advantage;
- Good understanding of IT environments;
- Experience/certification in the RPA tools e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere or NICE would be an advantage;
- Commitment, enthusiasm and pro-active attitude;
- Excellent work organization and effectiveness;
- Flexibility and readiness to travel;
- Very good command of English.
- Opportunity to develop process and analytical skills embedded in business reality;
- Dynamic, project-driven work environment;
- Opportunity to work with top experts on the market;
- Internal and external professional trainings;
- Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere;
- Attractive compensation with additional benefits package.
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.