Rockwell Automation, wiodący na rynku światowym dostawca rozwiązań w zakresie informatyzacji i automatyzacji zakładów przemysłowych.
Summary of Position
Identifies, develops and delivers standard final (mechanical) assembly processes and technologies. Develop, document, and share knowledge with manufacturing teams globally. Builds competencies and subject matter expertise in assembly processes and technologies. Establish business relationships with external suppliers to support design, build and qualify equipment for global operations’ facilities. Lead cross functional teams to create and implement standard assembly processes and technologies. Work in lab environments to test new processes and work with design and industrialization teams to identify technologies and processes to meet the needs of new product designs.
- Researches, develops and implements new and emerging assembly technologies for applicability and cost saving potential.
- Work with IT and OT/MES functions to develop processes and equipment to support Rockwell Automation’s Connected Enterprise journey.
- Train other functions (Industrialization, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations and Business Units) on standard assembly processes that are developed for Rockwell Automation and, where applicable, drive re-use of processes.
- Proficiency in communication of technical and business ideas through engineering drawings and written and spoken English.
- Ability to identify and lead productivity opportunities resulting in hard and soft savings.
- Work in lab and production environments to theorize, test, validate and launch into production different assembly methods that are critical to Rockwell Automation’s operations (i.e. Torque, product decorating, wiring, general assembly, automation, etc.).
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of product lifecycles, Industrialization and manufacturing systems/process design.
- Develops long range strategies and translate them into short term goals and objectives.
- Identifies stakeholder and manages communications. Ensures engagement with project stakeholders.
- Defines and oversees process standards, governance and change management.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Manages projects of varying size and scope simultaneously.
- Uses facts and logic to influence others.
- Critically evaluates key factors (e.g., costs, benefits, timeliness, and risks) and all reasonable alternatives before making decisions. Helps translate vision of a desired future state of product manufacturing into clear priorities and practical plans for achieving that vision.
- Consistently moves problems towards resolution when encountering obstacles, uncertain conditions, or situations where lack of data or conflicting data means that there is no clear “right” choice; helps others do same. Drives successful execution of new initiatives and projects by fulfilling individual responsibilities.
- Shares viewpoints openly and directly with others, providing relevant and timely information to those who need it; helps others do so, too. Communicates clearly and persuasively, in both oral and written form, to all varieties and levels of audience. Seeks and incorporates relevant perspectives when assessing a situation or making decisions.
- Helps others express their point of view clearly; demonstrates clear understanding of those viewpoints.
- Conducts tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14000, etc.) as well as Rockwell Automation policies and procedures.
- Mentor others in manufacturing technology utilization and development.
- Capable of independently lead the development of action plans to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline, or equivalent degree or education.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in manufacturing processes and projects, with emphasis on discreate product assembly.
- Ability to communicate in Polish and English languages.
- Experience with multiple cultures.
- Experience in leading and managing capital projects with budgets in excess of $500k USD.
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership and Project Management skills.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills.
- Measured results in continuous improvement and problem solving techniques.
- Experience in developing, documenting and training on assembly processes.
- Regional or global experience.
- PMP Certified.
- Lean and Six Sigma certification(s).
- Some travel is required (10% - 25%); including international.