Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Min. 3 years’ experience in Project Management (project management certification will be an asset) and proven track of projects delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with Stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to adapt, with willingness to readily take ownership of tasks and problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
- Ability to translate requirements into a business case
- General process knowledge - AP/AR/GL/MDM (others as advantage)
- Experience and skills in consulting projects will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Project Management Tools (e.g.: MS Projects), Business Process Modelling tools (Aris, MS Visio)
- Fluent English, (French or German would be an asset)
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Change Management experience and knowledge
- Transition experience and methodologies knowledge
- Transformation experience and knowledge
What duties will help you grow?
- Deliver and manage overall projects or their parts accordingly to time, cost and expected quality, specifically:
- Use your knowledge and expertise to develop high quality project deliverables
- Organize and participate in workshops
- Key client interface
- Provide feedback and secure feedback is provided
- Monitor and report project progress
- Monitor risks and prepare mitigation plans
- If required, manage project financials, define, and maintain project plan, supervise resource allocation, monitor, and report project progress, assess, and mitigate risks
- Participate in end-to-end sales process, specifically proposal development process (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Use your knowledge and expertise to actively support development of Capgemini’s offering and products (e.g. DGEM, ESOAR)
- Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.