- SAS9 and SAS Viya Architecture,
- Knowledge of SAS engines: CAS, MAS, ESP, SPRE,
- SAS Management Console,
- SAS Data Integration Studio,
- SAS Environment Manager,
- LINUX (RHEL),
- Oracle (relational databases in general),
- Script Languages (Bash, Python, etc.).
Area of expertise:
- Integration commercial of-the-shelf application,
- Monitoring/Debugging/Performance Tuning of applications.
We are looking for a SAS VIYA DevOps Engineer to become part of the Modeling & Analytics Chapter within TECH / Group Services to work in the COO Risk and Finance, Management Reporting & Analytics (MR&A) department who will be part of the MPS Systems workstream.In that role will be responsible for the roll out of new tooling and automation of the release management process and its associated artefacts and interfaces.
- Deploying and running the SAS Viya production system,
- Monitoring of the entire application technology stack,
- Specifying/Testing/Executing deployment and roll-back scripts,
- Configuring/Implementing Monitoring Tooling to enable 24/7 Event Alerts,
- Full scope of the Performance and Operational Acceptance Tests (HA and DR included),
- Driving improvements in line with ING’s reliability objectives,
- Supporting of Service Transition and Service Operations ITIL processes.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice /
Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- SAS Model Manager knowledge,
- Banking knowledge.
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations