Founded in 2017, Sun Investment Group (SIG) is an investment management and development company focused on solar energy assets within investment-grade markets. Ranked among the Top 50 Largest European Solar Portfolios 2020 (Solarplaza), SIG’s portfolio includes a total of 142 MW of installed capacity and over 1000+ MW of projects in the development phase.
The company group is vastly experienced in developing solar power projects across Spain, Italy, Poland, and the Baltic region and, together with its group of companies, is considered to be among the regional leaders of the sector.
For more information, visit: https://suninvestmentgroup.com https://www.instagram.com/suninvestmentgroup/
- Design of free field and floating solar PV systems,
- Planning of AC and DC components,
- Analyzing documents for the design,
- Performing 3D designs and run yield simulation (PVsyst),
- Supporting procurement team with bill of material,
- Securing that the design is in line with local standards and requirements,
- Supporting in generating the As-Built-Documentation,
- Preparing handover documents for OM team.
- Have 2+ years of proven experience as Design Engineer or Electrical Engineer and have experience with solar design and simulation software,
- Hold a good understanding of DC and AC components,
- Have knowledge in the PV industry and about actual technologies developments,
- Are fluent in English. Further language skills are welcome,
- Are versed in MS Office and Teams,
- Are able to be mobile, travel, and work from home (due to COVID19 restrictions),
- Willing to travel regulatory to Poland and Lithuania,
- Understanding of local regulations is a welcome addition.
- Great and direct opportunity to create and implement your own business-friendly solutions within the company,
- Future career path based on the culture of global growth and development within the company,
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback,
- Offices based in a modern, employee-friendly buildings,
- Many others benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.