PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer.
A career within Risk Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design and implement a strategic and sustainable approach to harness the value of their data and drive business results. We work with organizations across industries to develop customised solutions.
Currently, we’re looking for a Data Management Specialist.
If you’re a person passionate about data and making data-driven decisions, keep reading!
- Working with clients to understand Data Management needs in their organization, including gathering requirements and gaps analysis, user interviewing, documenting processes and process assessment as well as effectively communicating these to various audiences;
- Designing and implement the Data Governance framework (organizational structures and processes) as well as policies;
- Designing Data Quality processes (e.g., validation and remediation);
- Work on live client projects together with other team members to develop solutions for process improvements;
- Developing DG-related proposals, present DG deliverables to clients;
- Leading DG workshops and trainings aimed at client education, communication, and mobilization.
- At least three years of Data Governance consulting or industry experience (e.g., Data Governance, Data Quality, data modeling, data standards, master data, metadata, data architecture);
- At least six months of functional Data Governance execution and/or operationalization experience;
- A good understanding of Data Governance principles as well as familiarity with processes, policies and the key vendor platforms;
- Experience with approaches used to define a Data Strategy;
- Experience in business requirements analysis;
- High interpersonal skills, authoritative and credible in a client conversation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English, including presentation skills (e.g., MS PowerPoint).
Nice to have – the following skills or experience will provide a competitive advantage:
- Familiarity with regulatory / statutory requirements impacting Data Management (e.g., Recommendation D, BCBS 239);
- Familiarity with Metadata management / Master Data Management tools;
- Written and verbal communication skills in Russian.
We regret that we will notify short-listed candidates only.
- Participation in international projects;
- External and internal training;
- Work in a growing & dynamic team;
- Work in a large, global and stable company;
- Private medical care for employees and their families;
- A rich package of social benefits (including Multisport card).
Send your application today!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.