With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world.
We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
- Do you like watching and creating exciting, spontaneous and genuine short-form videos?
- Have you ever wondered who runs social media, what does it look like from the inside (how it works)?
- Have you ever had troubles with scrolling short videos? Now you have an opportunity to have direct impact for the grow of the biggest social media platform!
- If your morning routine is scrolling social media,
- If you successfully completed your studies,
- If you enjoy finding greatest solutions / is solution-oriented
- If you communicate freely in English,
- If you are customer oriented – obsessed with providing an outstanding experience of customers, you are patient and empathetic,
- If you have capability to keep a positive attitude and make rational decisions under pressure,
- If you are calm and well-organized – you feel great in fast-paced environment, constant change gives you energy.
- Responding efficiently with compassion to users and customers who reach out for help,
- Checking reported problems in accordance with the companys mission,
- Making sure we are providing the best user experience through growing issues and developing solutions,
- Effectively managing your time with strong ability to multi-task.
- Modern workplace in international environment
- Flexible working hours (shift system: Monday-Sunday, 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.), work also on night shift if you prefer
- Labour contract (4400 PLN/month) or civil contract (26.19 PLN/hr) + bonus possibility – it’s up to you!
- Benefit system.
- Talent development system (internal promotions)
- Building valuable relationships/contacts with coworkers and customers