With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands — and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Front office operations support, exception management, investigation/ resolve system errors, complaints and collect Customer surveys (NPS)
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer
- Lead system stop and provide approval as per company guidelines
- Handle policy issuance/maintenance activities and payments processing
- Communicate with customers (e-mail/phone) & process their requests in systems
- Maintain customer records in internal systems
- Interaction with internal teams like products/ claims (validation, adjudication, fulfillment) over emails/phones
- Perform other tasks requested by the manager to reach team objectives or the company’s objectives based on current needs
- Implement improvements to current processes
- Perform all tasks in compliance with Genpact internal policies, procedures
- Very good knowledge of German (min. B2)
- Good level of English (min B2)
- Professional experience in Care or Non-Life insurance processes / Customer Service/ Sales support experience (preferred, not mandatory)
- Solution-oriented. Identifies and analyses problems to make logical fact-based decisions. Open to new concepts and ideas. Willing to learn and use new procedures and technologies
- Anticipates, identifies, and responds to customer needs with excellent service. Demonstrates customer commitment through customer feedback, follow-up, and positive relationships
- Very attentive and active listener. Cultivates open communication. Synthesizes information from multiple resources and incorporates it into relevant tasks or discussions
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).