The Cloud Automation Engineer is responsible for delivering project and consulting service related to cloud environment (public, on premise and hybrid), including the following business domains: DevOps / Infrastructure transformation to Cloud / Cloud Infrastructure Automation.
You will be working in the Infrastructure Technology Consulting team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud Practice within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in variety of infrastructure domains such as: network, storage, cloud automation, server operating systems (Wintel/Linux), virtualization etc.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- are a cloud engineer with proven thought technical implementations or administration experience.
- are able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and support in prepare prototypes for proposed solutions.
- are very good at communicating technical problems and solution.
- have analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to support technical implementations and solutions aligned with client’s business problems.
What will make You special:
- Demonstrate technical solutions implementation/consulting experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google or Oracle.
- Experience in cloud automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.).
- Understanding of: Docker or Kubernetes, OpenStack, RedHat or OpenShift.
- Scripting – Perl/Python/Ruby/Bash/Puppet/PowerShell.
- Understanding of application, server, and network security.
- Working autonomously and be self-motivated and self-driven.
- Strong English language skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.