- You have good Communication skills to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions fluently both in speaking and writing,
- You have Problem Analysis and Solving Ability to identify problems, analyze key information and make connections, in order to find appropriate solutions,
- You are oriented on Result and Delivery to complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner,
- You have knowledge of fraud prevention/detection techniques,
- You have knowledge of fraud risk controls, regulatory requirements and the market practices,
- You have Risk management knowledge.
- Experience in Fraud Risk Management,
- Experience in financial institution,
- Fraud related certification (such as CFA, CFRE).
- Information security related certificates (such as ISO27001LA, CISA, CISM, CISSP),
- Education in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Fraud Detection or combination of work experience and education,
- Auditing skills,
- Project management skills.
Team is focused on widely understood compliance with ING governance and data protection / management within 1st Line of Defense. Tasks include preparation, maintenance and execution of relevant processes and procedures, communication with 2nd Line of Defense, preparing awareness trainings, support for employees and required reporting. Working as part of a team, Business Line FM is responsible for ensuring Countries perform fraud management activities in line with quality expectations. To help achieve objectives, the person will work closely with the Local Fraud Leads and provide advice and direction when needed.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- ul. Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations