Ogłoszenie numer: 7685973, from 2022-11-10
"World of Seamen Group" LLC has been operating on the maritime personnel recruitment market since 2011.
Our agency is the official agent of MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A., Geneva and the MS Security & Personnel Ltd.
Our company is fully licensed and accredited by the Ministry of Social Policy and Labor as well as by the Bureau Veritas.
All our personnel are high- qualified, well trained and meet the requirements and standards of maritime employment.
We are looking for ANIMATOR on MSC Cruises
- Main Function - To perform individually and as part of the Entertainment team to Socialize with and entertain Guests - throughout the cruise.
- Support the Chief Animator in all entertainment activities and games in lounges, on deck and in ports where appropriate, ashore (beach landings etc).
- Games by or in swimming pools
- Tournaments and sports activities (using prescribed standard procedures where these exist).
- Games and activities in lounges
- Cultural activities
- Mimes, plays, concerts and other performances as directed by the Chief Animator.
- Table games and close-up activities
- Quizzes, talent shows, and other Guest-involvement activities
- Workshops of graphic or body expression, dance classes, arts and crafts, language lessons, etc.
- Socialize with Guest at all times, giving special attention to the very young, the very old, any disadvantaged persons, Guest travelling alone, or Guests of minority languages where involvement may be difficult.
- Dance with Guests
- Listen to requests and comments of Guests, taking positive action to remedy any problems by reporting any problems advised by Guests to the Cruise Director.
- Stimulate and help to create a social atmosphere amongst the Guests.
- Be present during embarkation and disembarkation of Guests, offering welcome on board, and good wishes at the end of a cruise
- Participate in shore excursions in the role of an escort, representing the Company, and offering reassurance, high visibility and socializing to Guests on those excursions: Reporting any problems, shortcomings and difficulties connected with the excursion to the Shore Excursion Manager at the end of the excursion.
- Assist and co-operate as required at Beach landings and ports where tendering may require entertainment support.
- Fluent in oral and written English (working & Safety language of the Company)
- Ability to speak, read and write in any major other languages (German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, Chinese etc.) is considered a major advantage
- Demonstrated ability to entertain, communicate and socialise with persons of all nationalities and all ages and backgrounds
- Wide knowledge of indoor & outdoor sports and games as applied to the Cruise Industry.
- Above average skills in tactful, diplomatic crisis and problem handling
- High degree of oral, written communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work in a harmonious productive team environment.
- MSC Cruises pays for flight tickets to the vessel as well as food and accommodation.
- All services are provided free of charge, in accordance with the requirements of MLC .
- There is also a comprehensive social security and insurance program for the crew.
- Contract duration - 7 months