- You are able to communicate efficiently,
- You have what it takes to analyze & solve problems as well as deliver the planned results,
- You work with GIT to store the code,
- You know your way around scripting (Python/Bash) and automation (Ansible),
- You have sound knowledge of Linux systems.
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- You have ELK or Kafka knowledge OR,
- You have experience with Docker,
- You have any SCRUM experience.
- You feel at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well,
- You have the independence to speak up when needed.
What do we offer? Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. You will become a member of the Logs team. A fun environment where there is lots of opportunities to improve yourself. In addition we offer: • Fun! • A competitive salary • Working with highly skilled people • Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of ING • An International atmosphere • Great training and education opportunity ING Tech Infra – Global IT Operations As a DevOps Engineer you will join the ELK squad, a squad of engineers responsible for developing and maintaining the ELK based storage for data. Together with the team you will cover the whole scope of design, develop, test and running the product. The service is based on the Elastic Stack and uses Kafka as the message bus. As a true DevOps team predictability and transparency are very important for everything we do. The team is end-to-end responsible for delivering a stable and fit-for-purpose solution. By working closely together with international ING teams you help transferring this service into a global service. Other tasks are focused on maintaining / implementing and enforcing the security model and policies. Furthermore automating maintenance and administrations tasks for the environment will be also part of the day-to-day tasks.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice,
Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations