- Experience in R2R is required
- Very good English and German is essential
- Experience in leading teams
- Strong people management skills
- High level customer service skills
- Very good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Able to improve the process and to motivate the staff to do the same
For our New Client in Katowice Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team with the option to take part in the transition of R2R processes and be a R2R Team Leader. In this position candidate will be responsible for building and managing a new team. They will be the subject matter experts for the R2R processes which are in line with the client’s GPM and Technology.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong R2R background who is willing to develop both in the R2R and People Management area.
- Manages a Team of GL (GL reconciliations, Intercompany (IC), Cash management and Banking) by supervising them to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to our Client with agreed SLAs
- Provides assistance to transition and delivery team members (Transition planned for March – July 2019)
- Cooperates with Retained Finance and other Capgemini teams as per agreed processes and communication channels
- Monitors the performance of staff against agreed objectives, takes improvement actions where appropriate
- Manages day to day team’s issues, flags and mitigates them and manages escalations
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.