You will be involved in all aspects of Mobile Application development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support, deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers and Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications.
You have mastered several Mobile Application development areas or environments. You are able to act as Mobile Application development lead and guide individuals and groups towards delivering projects on time with good quality. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You are able to effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own. You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with less experienced developers.
You will be working in the Tools Development team based in Kraków or Katowice. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies. We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
What will make you special
- You should present at least 2 years of professional experience in Mobile Application development field
Main technical requirements
- Very good knowledge of mobile development experience
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework
- Experienced in mobile applications development with Xamarin Forms or Xamarin Native (iOS, Android, WP)
- Familiarity with MVVM concepts and how it applies to mobile applications
- Familiarity with mobile threading and memory management
- Familiarity with Swift, Java, XCode, UIKit or Interface Builder
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts (based on either Azure or AWS)
- Fluent in design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Good knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS)
- Experienced in Agile practices (TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pair Programming)
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Good written/spoken English
- Team player
- Ready for challenges
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.