With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Junior Pricing Specialist with Spanish
- Pricing Masterdata management
- Process pricing conditions or rebate agreements creation/change requests in SAP after execution of relevant approvals
- Ensure Pricing Masterdata processes are done in compliance with related financial controls
- Perform daily price control related operations
- Ensure price control tools are working correctly, spotting gaps and raising them to relevant teams
- Investigate price claims received according to country-specific process
- Perform credit/debit notes creation in SAP for valid claims
- Ensure Price Claims processes are done in compliance with related financial controls
- Continuous improvement
- Efficient and self-driven in problem solving and decision taking
- Cooperate with team members responsible for other Pricing areas to ensure efficiency of the process
- English level B2
- Spanish level min. B1
- Customer Focus
- Focus on results
- Team player
- Accountability and responsibility (personally driving change and using operational discipline to deliver on the promise)
- Growth Mindset
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Remote work: flexable hours
- Civil contract for 6 month
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.