- Very good command of spoken and written German (C1) or French (C1)
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good Communication skills
- Experience in working on similar positions (HR Service Desk, HR Administration, Customer Service) for at least 2 years
- Experience in working in a case driven environment
- Good job organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for excellence
- Understanding and working in line with Employee Experience/Customer Experience concepts
- Readiness to work in shifts (between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
You will be responsible for correct and timely HR data processing within Client’s HCM, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. You will be equipped with world-class leading tools and systems – Workday and Salesforce and supported by professionals in Digital Employee Operations / HRO environment.
You will also interact with the Client’s employees on a daily basis via phone, case management tool and chat, ensuring proper resolution of HR-related queries and requests and handling the most complex cases.
Another key aspect of the job is the cooperation with Client’s HR team members onshore, and making sure that all the necessary information is provided to you in order to be able to provide the Client’s employees with the detailed response as per agreed SLAs.
- Answering calls / cases in the case management tool / chat and help Client’s employees to navigate in Workday HCM self-service mode
- Helping the employees to raise a ‘ticket’ in the case management tool
- Answering calls / cases / chat and help the employees to navigate through the Employee Portal
- Providing clarifications and guidance on HR policies, procedures and processes
- Monitoring Workday work inbox and processing the actions assigned to your role in the system for core HR processes (like ‘Starters’, ‘Movers’, ‘Leavers’)
- Producing the HR letters and documentation for Client’s employees
- Escalating Workday work items to the appropriate party, if required
- Participation in transitioning the processes to our delivery center in Poland, including knowledge gathering and creating documentation
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.