With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands — and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of HR Admin & Payroll Team Leader
- Coordinates the monthly payroll process for allocated entities so that they deploy on schedule and without errors.
- Collects and centralizes all payroll calculation supporting information ex. bonuses, deductions, benefits in kind
- Maintains employee records; ensures that changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis
- Reviews and ensures accuracy of approved timesheet
- Checks monthly deliverables (payroll, benefits and deductions, amounts and taxes report allocated to cost centers and other specific reports)
- Respects the agreed payroll calendar
- Performs payment of salaries for allocated entities so that they are paid in legal terms and or stipulated in the contract
- Maintains the relations with the benefits vendors communicates required information on new, existing, terminated employees, monitors the operational activities and the monthly invoicing process;
- Investigates and solves employees claims on benefits and answers to routine queries
- Ensures accuracy of reports
- Ensures payroll accrual process is performed on time and according to company rules
- Ensures holiday accrual process is calculated according to established principles
- Prepares and verifies employment documents; assists new hires in completing employment formalities;
- Collects and verifies all information related to internal changes of positions, bonuses, changes of employees personnel and contractual data; receives, verifies and obtains the authorized signatures for all internal and legally required documents;
- Delivers in due time all electronic and hard copy documents necessary for payroll processing and/or for filing in employees personnel files;
- Work experience in personnel administration and payroll services.
- Good knowledge of work legislation;
- End to end understanding of HR Administrative processes
- Good command of English Language (min B2)
- Organized and detail – oriented;
- Results Oriented;
- Good planning and analytical skills;
- Able to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
What we offer
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy.