With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Ongoing cooperation with the client regarding the implementation of placed orders (status update, correcting errors in the order, updating the date of order fulfillment, etc.,),
- Work based on a ticket system and e-mails from clients (limited number of telephone contacts, about 15 incoming / outgoing calls a week - most e-mail correspondence),
- Taking orders for products and registering them in the SAP program,
- Cooperation with the logistics department, distribution in terms of determining the date of order fulfillment, checking inventory,
- Cooperation with the financial department in the field of issuing and processing invoices for orders,
- Cooperation with transport service providers in responding to situations related to delays in delivery of the order.
- Knowledge of Swedish at min. C1 level,
- Knowledge of English at min. B2 level,
- Knowledge of SAP – nice to have,
- Good skills in MS Office (Excel),
- Good communication skills.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, additional vacation days, biking policy
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.