With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Customer Care Associate will be responsible for helping ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing customer service to customers contacting the Team via telephone, e-mail or other electronic systems.
- Delivering exceptional level of service to our customers involving several key responsibilities that include:
- Response to customer inquiries via e-mail, telephone, fax or system
- Order processing in relevant customer service systems which includes orders entry
- Service administration
- Complaint handling
- Billing inquiries which includes price quotations, price checks and item quantity
- General administration which includes customer files and sales contracts maintenance.
- Assist with adherence to ISO standards and requirements; prepare various reports as requested including sales orders and backlog data, late shipments, open and closed RMA’s, bookings, etc.
- Actively participate in the on-going assessment of customer support processes and incorporate approved improvements.
- Provides ad-hoc support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform other tasks requested by the manager to reach team objective or the company’s objectives based on current needs.
- Perform all tasks in compliance with Genpact internal policies, procedures.
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks.
- Required work experience related to position:
- Experience in customer service
- Genuine interest in working in a service environment and acquiring technical knowledge.
- Communication Requirements:
- Fluent in Spanish at least C1 level.
- Fluent in English at least B2 level.
- Knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Understanding of the culture of the serviced country.
- Candidate is open and skilled in using ones interpersonal style to meaningfully understand and interact with others.
- Personal Profile:
- Professional, emotionally mature and ethical, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a broad range of personality styles and types.
- Ability to handle pressure
- Computer Skills:
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office for work purposes esp. Outlook also Internet Explorer. Familiar with e-mail and intranet.
- Skills Required:
- Understanding of Company and customer processes and policies. Follows working instructions. Demonstrates the ability to increase overall learning and performance by constantly adhering to policies and procedures.
- Solution-oriented. Identifies and analyzes problems to make logical, fact- based decisions. Open to new concepts and ideas. Willing to learn and use new procedures and technologies.
- Anticipates, identifies and responds to customer needs with excellent service. Demonstrates customer commitment through customer feedback, follow-up and strong relationships. Focuses work processes and performance measures on customer satisfaction. Displays professionalism and confidence towards the customer.
- Understands the goals of the organization and achieves ambitious individual goals that are consistent with overall Company goals.
- Very attentive and active listener. Fosters open communication. Synthesizes information from multiple resources and incorporates it into relevant tasks or discussions.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.