Application Support Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Basic knowledge of Camunda Workflow Engine, Webservice / REST-API understanding (from a testing/end-user perspective)
- Knowledge in Tomcat Administration
- Pl/SQL knowledge (simple read/write/delete operations)
- Basic scripting in PowerShell/Python
- Experience in administration of Windows servers
What duties will help you grow?
- You will be responsible for application layer, Implementation of Service Requests.
- You will be monitoring of server performances and usage of data space
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.